Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are looking to hire experienced Credit Sales and Collections associates who will be responsible for executing a growth strategy for our healthcare financing product – HeliumCredit in the following cities:
- Oyo (Ibadan)
Sales & Marketing
- Execute winning sales and marketing strategies for Helium Credit in the Nigerian market. Implement and evaluate initiatives towards acquiring customers across various target segments. Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets.
- Work with the Marketing team to present key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Provide detailed information to prospective users regarding the Helium product, features and prices, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the client.
- Develop credit awareness programs with market segment. Plan and attend relevant industry events and conferences to network on behalf of Helium Health.
- Continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
- Manage a standardized best practice end to end credit process. This includes credit applications, credit checks, loan disbursement, collection and renewal.
- Manage overdue bills to initiate payments and negotiate settlement plans.
- Implement collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals.
- Prepare reports concerning the status of the loan collection and uncollectible accounts.
- Analyze delinquent loans, and determine when legal action must be taken, or collection agencies be utilized.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Coordinate collections activities across all relevant income streams. Ensure service and performance levels agreed between Helium Health and the partners are met.
- Manage the collection of outstanding cash invoices and credit invoices to minimize profit loss.
- Support the development of automated processes to enable efficient collections operations, by providing timely feedback to stakeholders with documented issues and concerns, assisting with any needed development to ensure deadlines are met.
- Support integration and training of other team members by sharing knowledge regarding documentation, processes, applications, reports, and tools where appropriate.
Networking and Stakeholder Management
- Coordinate initiatives with key financial partners, working backwards to ensure a streamlined execution and approval process to launch initiatives.
- Network and manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients and credit facilities in the Nigerian markets to boost business development activities.
- Develop and build sustainable and rewarding relationships as a trusted advisor, offering professional experience in the field of Healthtech solutions.
- Work with cross functional teams internally (legal, finance, product, design, data) and externally (finance and bank partners) to implement and optimize initiatives.
Business Research and Analysis
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies. Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current clients.
- Collaborate with Product Development in the conceptualization and creation of new upgrades, products and solutions for Helium Health.
- 3 – 6 years’ sales / business development experience in credit banking / credit finance service provision.
- Must have a deep understanding of credit, banking and finance issues and extensive experience in the sector.
- Experience selling tech solutions is an added advantage.
- Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations.
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of the healthtech space and the disruptive opportunities being created.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
- First Degree in finance, accounting or a related field.
This role offers a competitive salary and a performance-based bonus in a collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing global organization.
- 20 days holidays + public holidays
- Enhanced Parental + Family Leave – 60 days paid Maternity Leave and 20 days paid Paternity Leave. Our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- 12 days paid Sick Leave
- 7 days volunteer days to participate for your favorite cause or sporting event
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover and Life Insurance
- Robust Learning and Development Opportunities
- Team-building activities and social events
- Remote first orientation
- Amazing team culture!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Helium Health is an equal opportunity employer; thus it is not biased in its employment to any race, colour, creed, religion, sex or physical disability.
Interested? Apply here